6/25/08

Words from the heart

*Charlotte sits and waits listening in the quiet for Bret, hearing nothing but than see the dark form in the clear water Charlotte grins watching him.*

"I guess that depends."

*Charlottes eyes dance as she stairs back into Brets own eyes. Seeing his own lift Her heart starting to to beat faster at the unknown of what would happen next.*

"If your my capter, than maybe I'd rather stay captive."

*As Bret movies close to Charlotte her face becomes inches from his. Bringing her one hand up she puts it on his shoulder. Being so closer to him she can feel her own breath bounce off his skin and is able to feel his breath on her's. Charlotte's eyes lock with Bret's searching, waiting for his next move.*


*As the Sparky sings the song couples cling to eachother. Some having silent tears, ones of joy. Friends hold hands, happy to see this day that some never though would come.

Rosetta stands stairing back at Mick. Her eyes no longer being able to contain her joy as some tears slip out. She smile lighting up her face. Reflecting her love, and joy back to Mick. Nothing alse matter.

As Mick ends his vowe and slips the ring on Rosetta's finger her smile just grows and grows. Next it was her turn to say her vows. Holding the ring up to Mick hand Rosetta's own is shaking slightly from the excitment, and love of the moment.

Through her tears her voice is strong, filled with love. The undieing love she had for him for years. Thouh everything. They were the living proof love would find a way. Rosetta's eyes meet Mick never moving her words strong.*

"I Rosetta, choose you Mick as my best friend, to now also become my husband. My love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort.

I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You never gave up and me, and always told me I could shoot and reach for my dreams.

You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Mick: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage and from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep till death do us part."

No comments: