6/16/08

Run away

*Katie studys the new comer for a moment. Give a friendly smile Katie nods.*

"Nice to meet you, if Jason is to much of a jerk for you just tell one of us and we will wack him for you. "

*Katies gives a grin at her comment trying to get everyones mood light again.*

*Misty looks to Carson, and shakes her head alittle bit.*

"I...I dont know.I've waited to see my brother for a long time, He was my best friend growing up and now this. I just dont understand he'd never hurt a fly. I...just dont know. I guess I'm just confused. I'll just talk to him later and see whats going on.*

*Misty trys to give Carson her best grin than grabs a slice of pizza. She dident want him to worry about her more than he already did.*

*The night draws on and the fun continues as everyone stays light. Today was to much of a good day to stay down for to long.

Katie smiles at Jason and Camryn as they head out.*

"See ya tomarrow J. Nice to meet you again Camryn."

*Katie's eyes follow them out as they leave. A strange feeling pinged inside of her. Trying to push it away she smiles at Scott seeing the tired look in his eye.*

"I think I should be driving you home. You look exsausted Hun. Like your going to fall asleep any minute. If you think you will be ok than yes. If not I'll drive."

*Katie stands waiting for Scott, heading over to Con she gives him a big hug.*

"Night Big Brother. Dont be to mean to that girlfriend of you."

*Katie smiles and throws a wink at Jamie before heading to the door.*

*As Lockheart heads outside with Reese feeling the cool breeze on her face. It was nice out, warm but there was a nice coolness about.

Arriving to the car Lockheart stops and looks up at Reese. He called her by her first name again. The wheels in her head start to turn. Was there more to this invitation than simply stated? Searching Reeses eyes she looks for answers but comes back with non. Lockheart is quiet for a long moment before speaking again.*

"I guess you guys will be needing a good lawyer. I will certinly leave my number with you so if you guys ever need me again you are more than welcome to call. I'm more than happy to be on call for TJY 24 hours. I could even come out time from time to see how things are."

*Lockheart smiles back at Reese opening her car door. Before she gets in she turns again. an undefined look in her eyes.*

"I'll call you some time tomarrow and I'll give you my number and fax of my office. Thanks for everything Reese."

*Lockheart gets into her car slowly driving away she gives a small wave to Reese. As she finally is driving down the road twords the hotel Lockheart lets out a frustrated sigh. She new what Reese was asking, he wanted her to stay. But insted of saying yes she twisted her words to make him think she dident think he was asking her to stay. What was she running away from now, She was so strong in the court room, and with her cases but when it came to her own personaly life everything was crazy and confused. Lockheart dident even know why she felt this strange erg to run. Its not like Reese had said Angelica let get together and date. He was just offering her a job. Lockheart rolls her eyes at herself frustrated continuing to make her way for the hotel.*

No comments: