4/19/08

You can FF :-p

*Misty hate to let the moment end it was perfect, peaceful something Misty wished could last forever, but she new it must and for now they would have to part ways. Siting up Misty slids herself off Carson. Giving a sassy grin the softens into a smile Misty reaches into her bag and pulls out a peace of paper joting down a numbers.*

"I guess you right, but if you get bored and find yourself geting in trouble again give me a call."

*Misty hands Carson the paper and stands heading for the door.*

"Oh ya and do me a favor head up to the kitchen and get youself some food. I dont need you wasting away on me ok? I'll see ya tomarrow."

*Misty turns and heads for the door once again exiting. On her way up the stairs and out to her car Misty cant help the dreamy look in her eye. Tonight she wouldent mind being alone she had her thoughts of Carson to keep her company.*

No comments: