4/21/08

Slap?!?

*Misty looks up and see Carson's open hand with her locket. Standing her walks by him to a cubord.*

"Its not mind anymore I gave it to you, so its your now."

*Taking out some bandages and disinfectint Misty walks back over to Carson taking his hand she starts to clean them up and bandage them.*

"As for being in my way you never have been and you never will be."

*Misty continues to work on Carson's hand until it is finished. Steping back Misty smiles alittle than turns to the sink to clean her hands up.*

*Katie smiles at Wyatt as they pull up to her house.*

"I'd ask you to come inside just to have some comapny but i fear I'll fall asleep on you again."

*Katie lets out a small wince as a pain runs through her back.*

"I think I am just gonna head inside and take some pain killers than lay down to sleep. I'll be ok, my back is just hurting. Thank you again Wyatt."

*Katie pats Wyatt's hand and than gets out of the car, slowly walking twords the house holding her back. As she gets to the door she waves to Wyatt and than disapears inside.*

*Wendy nods at Clint and smiles.*

"I think he will too. Why dont you finish with your car. I'll bring these inside and we can leave when your ready. I'll be in the barn just come and find me. "

*Wendy cleans up the plates and glass taking them and heading for the door but stops and turns.*

"Oh, you might wanna get cleaned up a bit too. You look like crap."

*Wendy giggle and leaves the shop aiming for the mess hall and than the barn to wait.*

No comments: