4/21/08

Meeting

*Misty watches Carson as he cross the street. She got a horrable feeling inside of her tummy. As Misty catches up with Carson.*

"I thought we went over this, this morning I dont know whats good for my own health."

*Misty pulls the locked off from her neck and takes Carson's hand placing it in it.*

"Pawn this for a new hat or something."

*Misty feels stupid and angry. What was she doing? What was she trying to say. Misty feeling were so mess up she dident know what way was up.*

"Why am I even bothing. I...I hope you can forgive me someday. I am differnt from most people Carson. I'll always have my feeling for you."

*A small tear rolls down Misty's cheek something she rarly ever did.*

"I'm sorry."

*Misty quickens her stride and makes her way inside and to Rick.*

*Katie lifts her head from Wyatt's lap and smiles her face turning a bit red.*

"I...how long? I'm sorry Wyatt. You should of woke me sooner."

*Katie rubs her eyes and than brings a hand to her head it was spliting open. She wasent sure what time it was but going home sounded like a good idea she dident feel much like working.*

"Ya if you could bring me home that would be great."

*A certin dullness shows in Katies eyes as she stands. All she felt like doing was sleeping.*

"Thank you Wyatt."

*Wendy rolls her eyes at Clint.*

"You would probley starve and never have any fun at all. Now shut up and just eat."

*Wendy smerks at Clint as she sits across from him and takes a bite of her chicken. After swolling she sujests.*

"Want to go for a ride later? If your not to busy with you silly cars that is. All work and no play can make a person grumpy."

*Wendy gives Clint's foot a playful kick under the table. She was happy she ment Clint. Who knows what she would of done around the ranch without him or if she would even still be here or went back to the city. Everything happend for a reson and Wendy was happy her path lead to here.*

*Jamie's smile widens when she see Austin. How good it was to see him. Reaching out Jamie gives him a quick hug than backs up again smiling.*

"Well I guess you can let Pete I am here now and he better get his lazy butt down here to see me or I will never forgive him."

*Jamie studys over Austin's face it really was good to see him. Austin was always like a father to Jamie. He's been there when she needed him just like Con and looked up to Austin. He was her second fav person at TJY and how she missed him since he was gone.*

"Its good to see you again as well Austin. Its been a long time, way TO long."

*As Austin mentions food Jamie's tummy grumbles.*

"Come to think of it I am hurgry. Food would be good."

*Jamie follows Austin inside the mess hall.*

*As Rosetta see Austin leave and than re enter with someone new she has no doubt this was Jamie. Standing Rosetta goes to greet them offering her hand.*

"You must be Jamie. Austin had told us alot about you. Welcome to the R/M ranch. I'm Rosetta and its great to meet you."

*Jamie studys Rosetta. This was Katie’s aunt. You could tell there were related they had the same spunk in there eyes. Than her eyes drift to Mick and Annie. They were the spiten image of Sam as well you could tell they were triplets. Once again Jamie eyes scan around the room her eyes rest on the young boy that must be BJ Sam's son. Jamie thought are intarupded by another figure that steps up to her smiling and offering a hand.*

"Hi Jamie, I'm Angel. Its nice to meet you."

No comments: