4/16/08

God On Our Side

*Lockheart smiles and nods at Jason. The look in his eye told a story not to many wemon could see in a man. It was the story of a boy whos care for a girl ran deeper than anything.*

"You've been alot of help so far Jason. I'll do everything in my power to get you out of here. I havent given up and I am looking to the bright side. When I talk to Katie again I will reasure her again for you. I'll see what I can do about aranging a meeting again for you guys as well so at least you both can talk."

*Lockheart stands and makes her way to the door.*

"Your a good man Jason Stevenson, I have no doubt in my mind about that. Katie is might lucky to have someone like you with her, and you are lucky to have someone standing by your side like her. Not many people in this day and age can say that. A close person to me once was in the same position your in told me "They can take away everything from me and lock me up, but they cant take away my memories and my love." always keep that in mind and help you remain strong."

*Lockheart smiles and lets out a sigh of her own as memories of her older bother enter her mind. It had been so long ago but seeing Jason siting there brang back memories.*

"If they bother or rough you up again Jason let me know, but something tells me I'll know from a sorce before you even have a chanse to tell me. No matter what done answer any questions without me. No matter what they say they will do, demand to see me and if they dont they will be sorry. Keep you cin up Jason. I'll be back tomarrow morning."

*Lockheart exits the jail cell and makes her way down the hall.*

*Misty can see blurry visions pass through her eyes. She is able to make out the voices it was Rick and Carson. Slowly Misty opens her mouth though she isent sure if her voice comes out or not.*

" My head hurts real bad and my tummy feels like its in knots. It feels like there is a pile....a..."

*Misty as a sharp pain serges through her.*

"....like a pile of rocks on my head, and like someone has there hands around my tummy and are twisting and turning it."

*Misty trys to stay countios listing to whats going on around her. She trys to think back to what happend today and could have caused her to become sick. Misty shakes her head back and forth.*

"Rick.....Carson...he...dident...anything. This...was my own fault. Its...just a cold...I'll be....fine. I just...need to rest...just alittle sleep."

*Misty turns her hear to look at Carson trying to bring his blurry vision into view. Misty streches her hand out to him. She could make out he had something wet and cold. Her skin felt like it was on fire and new it would feel good. Not to mention for some reson she just wanted Carson close. He was her light in the darkness. As Misty arm turns over it reveals a tiny cut on her palm. Just an ordanry cut.*

*Katie's heart goes out to Kyle. He cared so much for his sister.*

"I guess we both feel helpless than for people we care about. Jen's gonna be ok Kyle. Like you told this is God's plane right. He knows what he is doing and wont give us anything we cant handle. Jen is a smart girl I think she knows what she can and cant do. Just babying her is gonna make it worse ya know. But I understand your consern, she is your sister and you care for her so much."

*Katie looks out at the water with Kyle thinking about both there lifes and how differnt they were yet they were the same. Katie's hand moves to Kyles arm and gives it a light friendly squeeze.*

"She's gonna be ok Kyle. She's so strong and so are you. And we have God on our side. Its gonna be ok. It sure is nice though to have friends to lean on when it gets real hard so Kyle thank you again for your friendship from the start."

No comments: