4/16/08

Dizzy

*Katie gives her best smile to Jason trying to keep her tears held back.*

"Once your hero always your hero. I'll try my best to stay strong. I'll help all I can J. I will count the days till I can hold you in my arms again."

*Nate gently places his hand on Katies shoulder guilding her twords the door.*

"Come on Kiddo we need to let Lockheart work now."

*Kaite streches her fingers as far and as long as she can till finally she has to let go of Jason's hand. As Katie gets outside with Nate her tears finally break free as her mind races. She needed to get away she needed time with some friends. She hurt and she needed someone who could comfort her. Pulling out her phone she dials Kyles number and waits for him to answer trying to hold back her tears but her voice quivers.*

"Kyle its Katie...can you come and get me from Jail? I just need a friend right now."

*Lockheart nods to Reese.*

"I'll call when I know more or need more information. Take care of Katie and make sure she is ok. I'll take care of Jason."

*After everyone leaves the room Lockheart looks to Jackman again.*

"Ok lead the way Detective, and I believe being his lawyer I get more time than a half hour."

*Lockheart pulls a paper from her brefcase and holds it up for Jackman.*

*Misty grins as she takes the other finishes sadwatch from the pan and puts it on another plat. Carrying them both to the table she places one in front of Carson and than sits down across form him.*

"I guess I am a mind reader. I love grilled cheese myself. I dont think I know anyone who dosent. I would of made some soup with it, but we dont have any here."

*Misty takes a bit from her sandwatch.*

"Now how could I forget about you Carson? Havent we been over this. I dont go around kissing people I forget about in a day. Not to mention with a kiss like the ones you give me how COULD i forget. So what have you been up to all afternoon?"

*Misty stands and grabs a glass of Milk, grabing on for Carson too she sits back down a suddon wave of dizzyness passing over her. Closing her eyes for a moment she stedys herself and opens than again taking a drink and smiling.*

No comments: