3/20/08

Land of the Living

*Jamie walks over to Con and stands next to him. How lost confused and hurt he was. In an instint his life had been turn around and changed forever.*

"Its ok to be scaired. I probley would be to. You know the work we do in the office helps alot of people to. So its not like your not helping. We cant look into the future though Con and say I wonder, or look into the past and say what if. We need to take one day at a time, and know we have people standing with us they wont let us down. In the things will work out Con."

*Jamie lets the silence ling for a moment than pushes herself away from the wall looking at her watch.*

"I'm going to be leave work early today, have some stuff to do. Your free to come along if you like and grab some lunch with me or I cant stop back later to pick you up."

*Katie smiles down at Jason. Her eyes happy to see he is back now and going to be ok. Katie gives alittle giggle.*

"Welcome back to the land of the living. How about you stay around this time."

*Katie gives Jason a soft hug.*

" I'm glad your ok now J, you had me worryed. I hadent felt something wrong with you that strong in a while. I am glad you had the strength to call for me. Cuz I have no idea how I was going to get to you."

*Katie keeps her soft smile as she holds Jason for as long as he needed. Hey eyes twinkle as she takes in his commenrt, Katie was not exspecting it but knew that right now Jason wasent thinking to clear she pushes is back in her memorie to take out later if needed.*

"We can take all the time you need J. No one is in a rush. Your gonna be ok."

No comments: