3/20/08

Hero

*Jamie puts her hand on Con's arm as he finally stops.*

"Con...please....what happend?"

*Rosetta smiles at Mick as she leans into his arms.*

"Do you really think I would turn that down. Lets get out butts moving I could use a nice ride myself. And dont worry, Dylan will come around. Sometimes we need the wrong turns to make the right ones."

*Rosetta laughs and tickles Mick playfuly.*

*Wes holds the letters to the lite and turns them fliping them a grin forming on his face.*

"And what are these? Could they be wedding invatations. Corse I will send them for you my love."

*Giving Cindy a kiss Wes makes his way to his truck.*

"If you need me or anything while I am out give me a call."

*Wes disapears down the driveway.*

*As Katie heads back to her room a smile on her face an all to familure feeling comes over her. One she had felt so many times before. Puling herself faster to her phone she grabs it and starts to dial Jason's number*

No comments: