3/25/08

A little Lie

*As Jason drifts to sleep Katie watches him. She hadent thought about what it would be like when she left the hospetil. She wouldent be spending much time with Jason or seeing him that much anymore. He was always welcomed at Laura's but would he really come. Could the look she saw in Jason's eye change after they dont see much of eachother. Katie could only hope it wouldent and that he would still come around alot. Jason had open again opened up those feeling inside Katie, and she was having a hard time seeing him as just a friend even though she tryed. Finally removing her gaze from Jason Katie leans her head back and fall asleep to her own dreams.*

*Jamie smiles as Con had returned.*

"I'm doing the best I can be I guess. Still sore but I guess thats a givin that I will be for a while. How are you feeling?"

* A soft knock can be hurd on the door as Jamie turns her attachen to see Dr.Tailbit standing in the doorway looking at a chart.*

"Jamie, its good to see you awake."

*Going over to Jamie he checks her vitals, changes the bandage on her face.*

"Everything looks good."

*Dr. Tailbit turns to leave but stops turning back to Con and Jamie.*

"I wouldent sapose eather of you would like to tell me whats going on would you? I am awfle worryed as to why someone would lie to me when there friend just got really hurt."

*Shocked Jamie looks to Con than back to the Dr.. Not sur what to say. Looking down at her hands Jamie gives out a sigh.*

"I would like to tell you Dr. Tailbit. You should know whats going on. You see...I started hanging out with some people I thought were my friends but I was wrong, as you can see. This guy here and the others you talked to out in the waiting room tryed to tell me there were no good but I dident listen. Well the people that hurt me, they were part of a cult I guess you could say and I was there lamb. When i dident come home my friends new something was wrong and came to get me. The other people are long gone by now."

*Dr.Tailbit looks at Jamie a bit saprised by what was said.*

"Well I guess that explins everything. There are still holes but...for now this is fine."

*Dr. Tailbit scans Jamies face for a long moment and than Con's finally turning and leaves the room.*

*Jamie leans her head aganst the pillow and turns to Con.*

"Hoping that will stop him from asking anymore questions."

*As Kyle bursts into the room Katie cant help but let out a shreek and a laugh.*

"I'm fine but I think Jason might kill you now Kyle. How are you? It feels like AGES since I have seen you all!"

No comments: