2/18/08

Trust me!

*Wes nods.* "I new that day would come when you had to go back home. I tryed to keep pushing it away though. Have you decied when you want to go back?"

~*~With Wyatt~*~

*Katie nods to Wyatt* "Yes. Since I have known Jason I have always felt a connection with him. I know when something is wrong. I can feel it." *As Katie answers her phone again tears pour out of her eyes.* "Carter I am sure. I have never been wrong before. I cant care what Jason is doing, Unless he has someone alse with him something is wrong. How long ago did he go out? Has he made it to his destanation yet? I can feel something is wrong Carter and my feelings have never been wrong before. I dident get the name hero for no reson. You need to send someone out after Jason...Please....trust me."

No comments: