2/18/08

I can still feel

*As Wes sits doing some paper work he looks up at Clint's request.* "You come along way Clint, and You know what your doing. I do need help still, and I would love for you to stay and help." *Wes is happy Clint decieded to stay. He had goten use to having his nefew around. He also new is was going to have to higher someone to help him this summer. He was glad Clint asked so he wouldent have to have some stranger messing things up. AFter finishing up his paper work he stands.* "Hey Clint, I am gonna head to the messhall to grab some lunch you want anything?"

~*~ With Wyatt ~*~

*As Katie walks along with Wyatt she laughs at Trooper.* "I am glad Ty is finally settaling in at your place and not giving you any problems." *Katie walks in silence before with heratance she replys to Wyatt.* "I'm not much of a church person Wyatt. Never really understood the whole thing or it never made sence to me.I dont know. Can I think about it and let you know tomarrow?"
*As Katie and Wyatt walk on laughing,, and chating watching trooper dart from here to there. Katie feels a strange faint feeling. Something was wrong, Something had happend, but what. Stoping Katie searches around inside herself trying to find what the feeling was. As if being hit over the head Katie feels the pain, the cold. She now understand what the feeling is.* "Jason." *pulling out her phone she dials Carter's number and waits.* "Come on Come on.....pic up pic up...."

No comments: