2/18/08

If You Need

*Wes nods* " I really do mean it. I like you Cindy and I enjoy being around you and with you. You make me feel good." *Wes smiles* " Your a wonderful person Cindy. Anyone who dosent want to spend time with you is crazy."

*Katie gives alittle giggle.* "I'll take some tea please." * Katie looks around the room trying to make herself relax.* " You place is really nice Wyatt I like it." *Katie gives a nod to Ty.* "Hey." *Noticing he was looking for a job Katie offers some help.* "I'm just throwing this out there if you cant find a job here cuz I heart the job market is low at the moment. I have family and friends who own a ranch down south and they are always looking for people to help. You might even like it there." *Katie leans back on the coutch and closes her eyes for a moment. She felt tired...but opened her eyes and forced herself to stay awake.*

No comments: