2/15/08

Somethign Strange

*Rosetta thinks for a moment before answering Mick as she keeps brushing the horse out.* " Why yes Mick you do have to. Think...what would the world be like if those who stole and murdered wernt puished? If we dident have rules we would all be robbing stores, and killing people, this wouldent be much of a world to live in would it? Now think of the bible...I dont like to think of them as rules but gidlines on how I should live mylife. God is here to help us, not condem us. With out even relizing it Mick you follow God's rules now. You dont cuss, You dont murder....The only thing you lack is the trust. If I want to get up and Go...I can. As log as I am healthy while I am doing it. We can do what we like still as long as we shair Gods love, and follow the guidlines along the way." *Rosetta smiles at Mick.*

*Wendy giggles at Clint.* " I dont think I would. Oneday when you dont know it...I'm gonna." *Wendy leans into Clint.* " Ya I like this one too. I really like how everything is reflecting off thew water. I just need to do the sky, and some more trees and it should be done." *Wendy looks out at the water as Clint stands with her.* " Did ya talk to Wes yet about going full time over there?"

~*~With Wyatt~*~

*As Katie follows Wyatt into the back she lifts her sun glasses off her face and puts them on top of her head. As the make there way to the cell with TY Katie eyes him. Something about him seemed familure but Katie couldent put her finger on it. Its wasent possable for her to know this guy she had never seen him in her life. Yet something tuged at the back on her mind. Katie looks from Wyatt back to Ty. A strange feeling comes over Katie in the gut of she stomach. A strange thoughtfull look on her face.* "I guess that depends who you want us to be."

No comments: