2/9/08

Sam or Annie

*As Damien finishes up out in the barn his phone rings.* "Hello this is Damien" *Damien listens to the other end.* "Oh hey Mick."

*Rosetta sits with BJ on the floor with bj playing with his trucks and army men. Both of them laughing. Rosetta's face beams as she plays with the small boy.*

*Annie finally makes her way to the mess hall after finishing up some paper work for her next destanation. No one had really seen her much to fill her in about the newcomer. After entering she stop and looks at Rosetta and BJ for a long moment.*

*Apon hearing the door open BJ turns his head. As he see Annie he heart starts to race as he jumps up and runs open armed to her.* "SHAM.....SHAM I NEW YOU WOULD TUM BACK TO MES." *BJ embraces Annie.*

*Shocked and confused Annie looks around the room.* " I guess thats my new name latly or somehting?"

*As Wendy serfs though some more files she runs across some files on Sam.* " Hey Clint, come here." *After he is by her, she points to the screen.* "Look what I found."

~*~At TJY~*~

*Katie nods to Reese.* "Ok will do. As soon as I know anything from him I will get back to you." *Katie smiles as she heads back to her desk. Siting down she dials Con's number and waits. While starting to type up some paper work for Reese. * "Hey Con its Katie....I'm good thanks. Oh yes I am having fun so far. I got to meet Reese son. He seems nice." *there is a pause*" Ya I guess Reese wants me to be your contact now. So here I am contacting you." *Though Katie's face cant be seen a smile can be hurd.*

No comments: