2/9/08

First Day of a New Life

*BJ his eyes in a groggy voice replys.* "Yesh. Tan I have some pantakes pwease." *BJ watches Mick for a long while. Than jumping out of his chair as if remembering something he runs to his bag and grabs the picture of himself and Sam. It looks to be taken maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Coming back into the kitchen BJ holds up the picture to mick.* "It Sham going to come back?" *BJ's little round eyes are so big it could melt the coldest of hearts.*

*As Rosetta comes into the kitchen she see Mick and BJ smiling she walks over to Mick and gives him a small kiss the the check. Bending down to be eye level with BJ Rosetta smiles.* " Morning little guy. What do you have in your hand?" *Rosetta offers BJ a smile.*

*BJ looks up at Mick than back at Rosetta again. Decieding weather he should talk to her or not.*

~*~At TJY~*~

*Katie smiles at Laura* "Ok thank you." *As Wyatt steps off the elevator and smiles at Katie she cant help but stair. She hasent noticed the day befor just how handsome he was. Relizing she was stairing Katies face turns red.* "Moring. Ya sure I am heading to your dad's office. Its probley good if I have someone to walk with me, I might get lost." *Katie lets out a laugh and smiles. After walking a few feet Katies trys to make small talk.* "So ya think you dad is going to work me like a horse my first day?"

No comments: