2/10/08

Embarsment

*As Rosetta hears the news of her brother leaving it sadens her. Though she knows evenone has a life of there own and cant stay around forever. Still her heart is heavy. She throws Eric a smile and slight nod showing she understands. Yet her eyes can not lie.* "Just becarful Eric."


*Time pass and its time for everyone to leave. Rosetta nods to Austin.* "Ya I would like to go too."


*Wes decieds he is going to stay back and watch over the ranch seeing as he has alot of work to do.*


*Angel stands and reaches for her coat.* " I'd like to come along too. That way is JT find anything about eather Damien or BJ I can be there to listen in so if I am needed I can help."

*Wendy decieds she is going to stay back and see if she can dig up some more information.*

*Annie clears her throt and stands* " I am going to stay back as well. I will be leaving for my mission trip in a few days and I need to pack and get ready for that. I will probley be gone for a month, but I hope when i return I will have a place here still." * Annie smiles.*

*Rosetta smiles.* "Corse you will."

*After a while when everyone know what they are doing and is going on everyone piles into the cars, and truck and start out for the hospetal.*

~*~ At Laura's place....er outside her place/in Wyatt's jeep?~*~

*As Wyatt pulls up Katie gets in and smiles ajusting her sunglasses.* "Well our knight in shining armour I guess its just a good morning. Other than Laura's car not starting. We had a good breakfest, and the sun is shinning and we are geting a ride to work by the boss cute son." *As if relizing what she had just said Katie's face goes beat red.* " I mean.....hummmm...ya...I dident kill Laura with my cooking so thats good." *Katie turns her head and looks out the window not believeing what she had said.*

No comments: