2/3/08

A dark night

*As Katie sits and sobs. They become softer, but still are strong. Katie new this would happen, she new Jasons and Jade liked eachother. Still she had hoped. and now she was paying for it. Talking a loud Katie scolds herself.* " Why did I see the signs. I new this would happen when Jason started hang out with Jade more and I saw less of him. Why am I so saprised." *Katie whipes her face and relizes she smuged her makeup. Looking down at her dress she laughs to herself.* " I even tryed dressing up." *Katie lets air through her lips.* " I look like a dolled up fool." *Katie leans back on the bench, and just listens to the night as she gets lost in deep thought.*

*Rosetta smiles as Mick's hand brushes her face.* " I had a wonderful time too. Thank you. " *Rosetta gives Micks free hand a squeeze and hangs on as she makes her way up the porch. Finally leting go as she nears the door. Before disapearing Rosetta flashes Mick her killer smile leting him know her night was perfect and she couldent be happyer.
After Rosetta is inside and the door he shut her smiles widens even more as she thinks about Mick's kiss. Rosetta starts to hum as she goes into the bathroom to wash her face and geting ready for bed.*

No comments: