1/24/08

Not goodbye

*A tear rolls down Rosetta cheek as she goes over to Katie to give her a hug. Katie pushs Rosetta's arms away. A look that can not compare to any other. Looking around the room Katie makes her way into Jason's room. Making her way to the bed she sits down. Katie takes Jasons hand in hers. Jason cant give up, He's made it this far. He had to keep going. As she holds his hand for comfort and to let him know she is there her eyes starts to go blurry as the tears start to fall. Memories of Jason flow through her mind.*

{A soft song starts in the background: so lately been wondering who will be there to take my place when im gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face. if a great wave shall fall it would fall upon us all then between the sand and stone could you make it on your own. if i could then i would ill go wherever you will go way up high or down low ill go wherever you will go. and maybe I'll find out the way to make it back someday to watch you to guide you through the darkest of your day. run away with my heart run away with my hope run away with my love. know now just quite how my life and love might still go on in your heart in your mind i'll stay with you for all of time. if i could turn back time.}

*Memories of Jason flow freely through her mind as she talks aloud to him.* " I remember J, when you first saw me shoot. You were so saprised that I could with a bum arm. And when I first met you. From that first day I felt a connection with you. You smiles, your eyes. And your Roses. I'll keep they forever. Its the first time I ever got flowers." *Katie continues to talk to Jason about almost everything. Finally not being able to take it anymore Katie throws her arms around Jason the best she can as he is laying there and just crys with her head on his chest.*

*Rosetta shakes her head. It breaks her heart to see her loved ones hearts breaking.* "Austin, I'm so sorry."

*Wes answers his phone.* "Ok...I understand. We will be there shortly." *Wes hangs up the phone and grabs his coat.* "Cindy...Hun? Come on we are going to go to the hospetal." *Wes walks over and helps Cindy stand. Grabing her coat he helps her put it on. Wes looks to Sparky.* "I'll call you in a bit." *Wes and Cindy get in the car and make there way to the hospetal finally arriving.*

No comments: