1/24/08

GoodBye

*Katie stairs down at Jason's lifeless body. Katies tears roll down her face. Looking around the empty room Katie see she is the only one left with Jason. Slowly she walks over to his bed.* " I wont let you alone, I dont want you alone in your last min." *Slowly Katie climbs next to Jason on the bed.* " I guess J....in your last moments I want to tell you something I dident before cuz I was scaired. You were my best friend J, and I felt closer to you than anyone. I guess somewhere inside of me, I hoped we would maybe become more. Though I new we both wernt ready for it, the hope was still there. I new if we stayed only friends I woulde still be very happy with that. ut we all have our dreams. I wont for get you J. You will be with me forever." *Katie gives Jason a kiss on the cheek and than puts her arms around him and lays next to him. Softly she sings.* " In my heart you will always be, You were the one who set me free. How could I forget, you wernt just another kid. You touched my life, and gave me love, You were a god sent from up above. I wont forget you, forever you will be with me..." *Katies voice drifts off as once again her tears take over.*

*Rosetta stays with Cindy knowing Katie will want to be alone. How her heart acked. Looking around for Mick she finaly find him. Walking over she sits down and puts an arm around him. No words need to be spoken*

*Wes goes over to Cindy and wraps his arms around her. I silent tear rolls down his face.*

*Wendy rolls over to Clint and slips her hand into him.*

No comments: