1/28/08

Asking

*Wes nods at Clint.* "It takes time." *Feeling Clint is uncomfortable talking about Jim he lets the conversation change.* "Ok try tighting that over there....ok now change those to wires. Ok let see if this thing will work now."

*Rosetta comes up behind Clint on the porch with a bunch of mail in her hand.* "I guess it would help if I was in there to answer the door huh?" *Rosetta cant help but smile at Clint. Opening the door She smiles.* "Come on in."

*Firing off the last round in her gun a paper blows past Katies feet. Puting her guns sadtl on and than returning it to her holdster she runs after the paper. A smile comes to her face as she reads. It would be fun to go with Jason and get them both and about for a bit. Stuffing the paper into her pocket Katie heads for Jason's bunk. As she draws closer she see Jade heading out. Katie nods at Jade as she goes up the steps on a mission. Katie knocks on the door as it swings open. Looking in she see Jason siting up on bed. Katie steps in.* "Hey J. I'm happy to see your up and eating something. I was gonna ask if you wanted anything. Oh thank you for the flowers. I love them. You sure do know how to make a girl smile dont you." *Katie smiles at Jason. Siting down she pulls the paper out of her pocket.* "Hey J I was gonna ask...I found this out in the clearing and its for a winter social, and I was wondering if maybe you would like to go with me. I dont normaly go to this kind of stuff but I thought it would be nice for us to get out of the ranch for a bit and have some fun." *Katie's face turns alittle red as she askes Jason being alittle embarssed.*

No comments: