12/18/09

Zip

Giving a little chuckle about Gage doodling. She was sure if giving the opportunity he would do great at drawing. Getting an idea Sapphire tucks in the back of her mind to remember it for a little later when Christmas was closer.

Receiving Gage's little squeeze to her hand Sapphire's eyes scan the tree before glancing at Gage, and than around the room. Sipping her eggnog again.

"If you leave the door unlocked I might just bring more goodies. I think it would be safer if I just had a key. Its nice having someone to hang out with and share my time with."

Katie shakes her own head not understanding. She would rather know what was going to be going on now, that have to let it sit in her mind.

"Rick, tell us now or we wont get any rest. Not knowing what you have planned is not going to let us rest because we are gonna be worried even when you tell us not to be."

Letting out a sigh and leaning back in the bed again Katie's mind wonders all over the place. Wanting to know what would happend next, what would they do, and what would happen? So many questions that wernt being answered.

Well we having the resting place and understanding with each other finally, but no matter what, being on a medican or not we will always have to worry about the Agency as long as they know our powers exists. I think that's what scares me the most not our powers but The Agency!

Continuing to help Sparky Faith was having a great time. The small talk with him never left a dull moment, and learning new things about the horses was a blast. Faith felt so comfortable about Sparky and helping him she lost track of time.

"A walk in the crisp country air..."

Faith zippers up her coat a little higher pulling the collar around her neck to stay warm. Smiling at Sparky she gives a nod.

"..I am ready if you are."

Exiting the barn and walking for a few short moment in silent Faith decieds to strike up her own conversation.

"So, we talked about the horses and we talked a little about me. What about you? Have you always lived here?"

Taking the paper from Bret Charlotte scans it for a long moment before sitting it down on the counter. Looking up at Bret she searches his face for a moment before saying anything.

"Its just a letter telling me my last two shows I will be getting only half of what I normaly do because I am quieting."

Charlotte continues to fold the cloths she had just washed getting ready to put them away.

"Since I am getting later in the pregnancy and you will be able to go back to work soon, I wont need to work two jobs anymore. The only reason I took up the night club job was because I was trying to take less stress off you. I didn't want you to worry about money."

Charlotte's motives were pure as she eyes tryed to tell Bret that. She had dont this for both of them, and she did it for him. The last thing she wanted was for Brett to worry while he was trying to recover.

No comments: