12/18/09

Busy

Charlotte looks at her husband and just blinks for a long moment stoping her folding of the cloths. She hadn't expected Bret to get this angry. Keep her own voice calm Charlotte just turns to him.

"Well lets see, I am not making you feel stupid at all, because I havent said anything that should. Next not everyone knows in town knows I have a second job. It was a very small night club that not many people went to And I didn't tell you because I didnt want you to feel bad."

She really was trying the best to do this with a pure heart for her family. Now, now it was blowing up in her face. Charlotte was more upset with herself than anything else.

"I was just trying to help out Bret. I wasnt trying to make you feel stupid or anything. I was...only trying to help."

Just listing to Sparky again Faith keeps her own hands in her pockets keeping them warm. Though it was cold she didnt mind to much it felt good, the cool air, the nice fresh smell.

"So you must like it here if you always come back right? I can see why. I haven't been here for very long and it already feels so peaceful. I'm really happy I got the chance to come here with Annie."

Giving a smile that was light up by the soft moonlight that was partly hidding behind the clouds. Mustering up the courage to ask.

"Maybe when your not busy, do you think you could teach me how to ride?"

No comments: