12/27/09

Let the games begin!

Another smile forms on Faith's face. Only knowing Sparky for a few Faith had already come to realize he had quite a seance of humor and not to take half of what he said seriously. It was nice to see Sparky had his sence of humor back now, and the smile behind his eyes.

"I didn't get anything but the satisfaction of knowing you were ok, and if you needed anything I could get it. To be honest I don't even think Angel new I was here half as long as I have been."

Faith stands and gives a stretch setting the book down on the small night stand. If Sparky felt strong enough maybe she could get him outside. Fresh air would be good for him and it would give a chanse for the stail are in the room to circulate. But she would wait first to see how he felt completely.

Bringing a hand to his chin as he thinks while listing to Gunner. Dalton listens to every word to a T. Taking in what information Gunner was giving them, processing it, and than forming a plan. Long before he was even asked or herd Scott would do it, Dalton had told himself yes he would do it. If someone was where they were not meant to be, and it was due to a parent, or some kind of family member there it had a reason. And that reason could very well be to shut them up. Gunner's friend was in danger and what they could be doing to that poor girl in a place like that it filled Dalton with more anger than sorrow.

Turning to his computer Dalton does a little typing bring up a few differnt pages. Looking to Scott and than to Gunner he inquires.

"You said Crescentview Mental Facility right?"

Going back to the computer and typing it in more sacrity windows poped up. They did have tight security in this place. Exicelent, it would feed Dalton's mind and challange him an Scott. How could he say no to that.

Giving a sidelong glance to Scott and than Gunner his mouth curls up into a smile.

"Let the games begin!"

Listing as Gage trys to explain what happened today Sapphire can't help but feel a little sorry for him. She new he hated feeling this way, but she also new that this was not started by him, but by the other person. Even thought it was wrong Sapphire couldn't blame him. Sge night of done the same thing if someone had pushed her.

Moving a little closer Sapphire gentile sets herself down on Gage's air mattress doing her best to move softly so she didnt launch Gage off. Scooting next to him she puts a gentil arm over his shoulders.

"There is a differnce between what you did for the Agency and what happened today. Though both are wrong this time it was self defense. This guy pushed, and punched you first. Its anyone's naturel defence to fight back to try and protect yourself and you stoped when the cop asked you to. Would you have done that a few months back when with the Agency?"

Sapphire new more than likely the answer was no. Gage had changed and come such a long way, the last thing she wanted was for him to think he was slipping. Thought todays events would set them back just a little Sapphire could only hope Gage would understand what she was saying.

"Though that dosnt give you the right to go around looking for the person to swing first, you in no way changing back to who you use to be."

Gently rubbing Gage's shoulder with her hand that was around him Sapphire leans her head against his for a moment just staying quiet. Thinking, about Gage's last comment and everyone being in charge of him. Picking her head up again to look at Gage she just searches his face for a long moment.

"You know your wrong in thinking everyone is in charge of you. The only one who in charge is you. You make the desitions in your life no one else does. The only real question you have to ask yourself is are the consequences worth a bad one. You pick up trash because its what you choose to do instead of going to jail. You can choose not to go, but than I might never see you again. You choose to let me in and help you. You didn't have to but than...where would you be right now?"

Sapphire's eyes still search Gage's. Thinking about her next comment.

"In the end though there is someone we need to answer to and that's God. I know when I stand before him in my final days I'd rather tell him about all the good things I did, and how I lived like he wanted than have to beg for my life when he tells me all the wrong he saw. Does that mean I am perfect?"

Sapphire gives a little laugh.

"..I only with I was. But its a comforting feeling to know he will forgive me when I mess up. And let me tell you, I've messed up a lot in my life too."

No comments: