11/21/09

Paint

Wes' smile braden as he slings his arm around Clint's shoulders pulling into a small hug. He was happy Clint said yes.

"Oh, I cant see her saying no to anything you ask. She loves you to much. I got the paper for you to sigh whenever your ready and than we can go over some stuff you need to know."

Giving Clint's hair a ruffle Wes cant help but laugh. Clint was an adult and he treated him as so, but he would always be his little nephew.

Turning to Clint again Wes face draws a new look of seriousness to it.

"This means a lot to me Clint. Your like a son to me and I am very proud of you."

Looking back to Carson's Thirteen's eyes fill with a little bit of worry. It was hard as it was being around a lot of people she didnt know but maybe slowly it would be ok. She had to be strong and standing by the worry was her courage as she tryed to muster it up.

"I...can try talking to people sometimes. Will you let me hide when I need to until I get use to everything?"

With something things Thirteen new panic attacks would come when talking to people and the only way to calm them without making to much of a scene would be to hide and just be alone. As long as Carson understood thing should would out ok.

Finishing with his work Dan was happy to be done for now with other stuff on his mind. Putting his tools away and double checking everything it dosnt take long before Dan it outside. Spotting Jade on the all to familiar bail.

"I'm going to spray paint your name on that bail. Than no one can take it away, its yours forever more."

Giving a smile and a nod to his truck Jade and himself were off. The car ride didnt seem as long as normal with having someone to talk to along the way.

Finally reaching town Dan's own stomach talked about how hungry he truly was. Looking over at Jade he gives a soft smile.

"Well, I would say lets pick out the movie first but if I dont get something to eat I think my stomach will eat itself. Would you like to eat anywhere special? My treat today."

No comments: