9/24/09

Questions

Moving in and out of cautiousness Ryan can hear everything going on around her though her body felt cold. Hearing Miles voice though Ryan trys her best to stay with it but the lose of blood was making it so hard to stay awake and even make seance of anything.

Opening her eyes just a little a glassed far off looked staired up at Miles as she tried to focus on one of the two images she saw of him. Her words were mumbled but she new that she had to try and stay contous as long as she could talking, was the best way. Though there was a lack of knowing what should be said and what shouldn't.

"I...I tried to telAl Roth the bet was off. As soon as I..."

Ryan takes in a deep breath from the pain she felt as she gave a shiver under Miles hand.

"..as I started falling for Le...Leo I called him and told him the bet was off. I....gah...would guess that, that was what love felt like but...only intensified and I didn't want to mess that up."

Closing her eyes for a moment Ryan can feel herself slipping. She was so tired, and everything was starting to get quiet around her. One might thing she had passed out again. But starting to talk away proved she wasnt though her voice was becoming softer.

"But Roth wouldnt take no I guess, and came looking for his money. I should of just given it to him...now....now...I lost Leo, my money and the race. Now...he's"

Ryan coughs as a bit of blood runs down the side of her mouth, the sirens could be heard in the distance drawing closer, and finally Ryan stops coughing.

"He's gonna think I hate him forever now, and he'll never really believe I cared so much. He was my dream, the one I thought I'd never find."

A tear rolls down Ryan's eye as she looks up at Miles again. Her mind thought about everything and nothing at the same time. Images of Leo flashed through her mind from over the last few months of working with him, getting to know him more, and spending time with him.

"I feel so cold Miles. I..."

Ryan wanted to say so much more but it took so much stranth just to talk and soon the paramedics where by her side with Mile.

"Excuse me sir let us though please. Give us room."

Things were chaotic and hectic for the next few moments as they worked on Ryan and didnt there best to stop the bleeding for now. So much blood had been lost.

Taking Miles to the side the one paramedic looks him over as well the blood that stained on his cloths was hard to tell if it was his own are Ryan's.

"Sir are you ok? What happened? Are you related to her? Does she have any family in the area to contact? Do you want to ride to the hospital with her?"

No comments: