9/19/09

Dr. inside of me

Looking back to Gunner Hope can tell her had just hit a nerve and for a moment Hope can't help but feel a little bad. She didnt want to hurt Gunner, and she wanted him to trust her, but she also had to see deep inside.

Following Gunner back to the car Hope slides into the passanger side and is silent for a long moment. Being cautious of what she said next.

"I am different Gunner, not many would let you out of there office to walk, or drive. Most would make you sit and talk about your problems. Outside the box, I look outside the box all day Gunner, with every person I meet. But when there are to many holes sometimes you cant go ferther and the past is best to be left in the past."

Drawing silent again for a second Hope looks out the window at the scene were Gunner had described everything. Giving a shake of her head she looks back to Gunner for a moment.

"I wanted to understand Gunner, I do but its my job to question everything, look around everything and put the peaces together. You wanted the Dr. inside of me and well...thats what I do."

No comments: