8/22/09

Wild Ride

Opening one eye and then the other Katie looks from under the covers into the dimly lit room. A few cracks of sun light shown through But Katie didnt feel like letting them warm she skin today. She didnt want to be seen, she just wanted to Sleep for now, just a little more.

Entering the interrogation room Hope glances around to take in her surroundings and where she was just getting use to everything.

Sitting down across from Alec Hope is quiet for a long moment as she just watches Alec. Getting a feel for him she new the first few moments would be awkward and just a way to test the ground and see who Alec was.

"Hi Alec, My name is Hope Garrison. Do you know why your here?"

"Uncle Landon huh?"

Entering the room Charlotte wore a smile on her face. Now that the secret was out and Bret new a glow that wasnt there before was bright with Charlotte. It couldnt be described if someone tryed, and no words could describe the look it was just there.

Coming over Charlotte gives a kiss to Bret. She was dont at the caves for today, and now it was time to spend sometime with Bret.

"I think I might be scaired to leave my kid with you Landon...than again, I think I could see it too."

Giving a small chuckle Charlotte scoots onto the bed next to Bret her one arm over him as she head rested aganst his for a moment before looking up and into Brets eyes as she danced.

"I know your gonna be a great Daddy no matter what, and its something I am looking forward to do with you. I do have to say, out kid is gonna be in for a wild ride."

No comments: