8/6/09

The truth

It was the cold hard truth and it pained Sapphire to have to tell Gage. The look in his eyes held nothing but a longing as well.

"No, Gage, they aren't coming for you. The Agency did to you what they do best to everyone... lie."

Sapphire tried her best to show some compassion, but it was hard when the truth was harsh. "I know you don't know me, but I'd like to be your friend and when you need someone, you can call me."

Looking to the door, Sapphire knew she should be going, but for a strange reason, she didn't want to. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"


Just watching Thirteen for a long moment after Jason and Ryder went into the other room, Katie almost studies her before turning away, trying not to stare.

Looking up at Katie, Thirteen could feel her eyes on her, even if they weren't now. "I know, it's strange for me too, looking at myself."

Katie gives a small chuckle. But before she can say anything more, Jason returns. Returning his hug, Katie felt the warmth and felt safe.

Awww... you have to go? Okay, I guess I can let you go.


As Ryder moves next to her again, Thirteen brushes his hand, reaching for another dish. "A movie sounds good but I don't know any good ones so I hope you do!" She gives a smile to Ryder.


Looking at Trent for a long moment, Rosetta is lost for words. Did she really just hear what she thought she did. "Trent, I... when... how... I mean why didn't you say something sooner?"

No comments: