8/6/09

Lunch later

"Alright." Ryder nods to Thirteen. "Depending on whatever work Reese dishes out, I might not have to stay all day."


Morning, you.

Jason runs a quick comb through his hair, taking one last look in the mirror. Back in the hall, he whistles for Trooper, who eagerly joins him.

Heading to work. Wanna do lunch later?


Trent stops as Rosetta comes up to him, and he returns her hug. "Thanks... and yeah, I'll um... I'll let you know what happens." He wondered if he'd perhaps made a huge deal out of nothing, if the girl really wasn't Jasmine, but something in his gut told him he wasn't wrong.

He looks at Rosetta a moment, his eyes still so full. "Thanks for everything. I... even though I can say now that I worked for the Agency to keep Jasmine safe... I know I still hurt a lot of people. You've been a better sister than I ever could have asked for."

No comments: