8/19/09

Tea

Trying to give the best smile she can back to Jen Katie just nods before turning to head into the kitchen.

"I'm fine."

Her answer was short but she really didnt want to talk about the day or what had happend. Her mind wasnt taunting her at the moment and she wanted to keep it that way.

Continuing to walk into the kitchen Katie motions for Jen to follow.

"I put out some cookies, and I have some tea around here that I dont think Laura is taking with her let me take a look."

Opening the far cubord Katie looks in to see what tea was there. Moving things around she called over her shoulder.

"We have Lemon Zinner, Mint, Raspberry, and....umm..normal."

Taking in a deep breath Hope looks across the table at Reese. She was nervous though she new really there was no reason to be. She'd always been careful in what she did and how she handled her patients. Even with Scott she was careful, thought she wouldnt change what happend how it did she didnt understand and losing her license would defiantly sting.

Taking the court summons from her bag Hope places them on Reese desk and pushed them twords him.

"I am being investigated for indecent relationship with a pacent. They are talking about Scott. I can defend myself, but I really have no proof that Scott and I didn't get close until after he was released from my care."

Hope lets out a sigh as she continues to look at Reese. She had great confidence in herself but at the same time she was a little worryed. Though God would do what he saw fit, there were many what ifs.

"If they find me guilty I could lose my license, and that would look bad for you guys. I just wanted to know what you would all be getting yourself into."

Giving a soft knock on Jason's door Misty pokes her head in.

"Hey Hotshot got a moment?"

Misty had been needing a break all day and she wanted to give Rick and Jeff some room. She new what had happend this morning with Jason and Katie and new how hard it must be on both of them. Though she was worryed about Katie too she was closer to Jason. Maybe just stoping in to talk to him a little bit would do them both good.

No comments: