8/19/09

Clue

Continuing to hold the phone Katie lets out a small sigh. She really didnt want to be alone, but she didnt really want to be around anyone eather. But it was Jen, maybe she would just let her say for a little bit. Couldnt hurt more than she already was.

"Yeah ok, that should be fine. I'll make us some tea or something. I'll see you in a bit."

Hanging up the phone Kaite pushs off the wall. The pills forgotten on the small table by the door for now. Aiming for the bathroom Katie wanted to at least splash some water on her face before Jen got there. She had to at least look like she was ok.

"Hey Rick its Angel from Texas. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My daughter had both her babys yesterday and the one is pretty sick. So I have had a lot on my plate."

There was a pause for a moment as Angel gathers her paper work up. After checking on Wendy and Clint this morning along with her grandkids Angel set to work on looking into Jeff's condition. She even went to the lengths of taking a look at the chip that was taken from Jeff.

"I was able to take the chip that we took from Jeff and take a look at it. I remembered that we thought Jeff was having a reaction to the metal it was mad of. As I took a closer look there seemed to be a casing connected to the chip. I ran some test and I did come up with some intresting things but nothing I can be one hundred percent about."

Angel takes in a breath as she places a small casing into a bag.

"I dont have the tools here to dig deeper into what was in this casing or why it was there, but I am going to send it over to you next day mailing along with some of the other information I did find on it. I can almost garinty this is why Jeff was sick to start with."

No comments: