5/10/09

Go ahead

Giving a roll of her eyes Misty cant help the faint grin the forms on her lips. He was related to Carson. Smooth talker and all.

"Don't flatter yourself."

Looking down at her paper work Misty can feel the eyes that are still on her. Giving a sigh she puts her pen down and looks up seeing Alec still looking at her. Raising an eyebrow she shakes her head.

"I cant work with you staring at me you know. Do you want a book or something to look at to keep you busy and not looking at me? Your brother catchs you doing it he might pop you one again."

Being lost in thought for the moment Phinox is startled by Reese voice but quickly recoves looking up at his current employer.

He had about three paragraphs written and still had much more he needed to do. And now the though of going to see Brown made his heart race again. time was not on his side and was closing in quickly. It almost felt like he was suffacating. Being pulled one way, and than another. Right and wrong, wrong and right.

"I dont have the report done yet. It is almost done though. I just have a little more to write so if you wanna go ahead without me I as soon as I am done here I will drive over there to meet you. That was I can get this done and wont hold you up."

Phinox offers Reese a small smile. He only hoped he would take what he said and go. That would buy him some more time and he would figure the rest out later.

No comments: