4/5/09

Your right..

Continuing to hear the people at the other table talk a fire forms inside Jess. She didnt want to make this a big deal but now it was getting personal and they had drug her into it.

Nodding at Axel Jess stands.

"I'll be right back Axel."

Walking over swiftly to the other table Jess leans with both her hands on it being quiet for a moment before looking up and keeping her voice strong but soft to not make a big scene.

"You wanna know what, your right with what you said. I do see a pretty disrespected person in this room and all three of them are right here at this table."

Jess is quiet for a moment her eyes shooting darts at the tree people around the table.

"People like him..."

Giving a nod to Axel Jess continues.

"...We need more people like him. I had my dignity taken away, and than man there he gave it back to me. He showed me I do have worth, and helped me find my light again. Monster...no rainbow."

Jess is quiet on more time as she turns to Axel and smiles. She was proud to be his girlfriend, Jess was proud to know who he was. Turning back to the table again Jess shakes her head as a few memories and smile of Axel pass through her head.

"Far to often the innocent get punished for the wrongs deeds, while they run free and continue to hurt people. So before you talk about other why dont you stop and check your own life and see should you really be talking about anyone else when you yourself arnt perfect. As for me I'm happy I found that man there and I got to know him. I'll fight for his honer any day."

No comments: