4/17/09

I promise

Angelica write a few things down before looking up at Mackenzie again and quirks her eyebrow once more. Turning slighting she looks to the door were she new Heather was on the otherside before looking back at the small girl.

"Sounds to me like you were reading that response off a card."

Angelica thinks for a moment more before leaning on the table.

"You might be able to trick many Mackenzie but I am one you cant. I've been trained to see through lies. You couldn't have seen your dad pay this man when he dropped you off because your dad wasn't at work was he? From what he said, and what whiness I have say your dad was at the hospital at this the time you showed up."

Cocking her head a litle Angelica moves to catch Mackenzie's eye.

"Ms. Jones told you to tell me that didnt she? Mackenzie, I am your friend here you dont need to lie to me. I want to help keep you safe if I have to, but I need you to tell me the truth. If your scaired something will happen to you if you do tell me, I promise no one will know till the court date I promise."

No comments: