3/10/09

Alone

Coming up empty handed didnt help Nate's mood at all and he hated having someone else in his car when he felt like this. It was a feeling he didnt like and almost the feeling of being helpless. If he couldnt have protected Laura from this, how would he ever portect her if they got married. Maybe it was a good idea she hadnt said yes.

Making his way back to TJY Nate pulls into the parking lot and up to the door but dosnt shut off the car or get out.

"Go a head and check in Con if you hear anything call me."

Nate didnt feel like going in, and he didnt feel like seeing the faces. He just wanted to keep going.

Looking to Con Nate shakes his head as his eyes were tired and held no feeling at the moment.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid if thats what you think. I just..want to be alone."

The extra room in the inmarty lays quiet as the bed is neatly made and the items Jess had there were now gone. On the night stand layed a not gently places with great care for someone to read.

"Some might be saprised to see this room is now empty, to be honest I am even saprised to find this room empty but it is. I have left for Wisconsin in order to find myself again and to find my rainbow.

I'm scaired out of my mind to do this, but its something I feel I must. I need to learn I can do things on my own again and will be ok. Not to mention maybe getting out of town while Peter is still out there will be good.

Thank you for your kindness everyone, Rick, Reese...ooh and Carson I promise I will call when I get to my destination I'll call.

Jess."

Giving a smile to Scott Hope was truly flattered with his comment.

"Thank you Scott."

Thumbing the pictures again Hope can feel a ping she felt before inside her heart again. She was truly going to miss Scott when he no longer needed to see her. The thought of maybe seeing him outside of work was one the creeped up in Hope's mind but she new it was unlikly. Scott would soon return to his old life and his friends, He was a good looking man Hope had no doubt he wouldnt fit right back in.

"I'll see you again soon Scott."

No comments: