2/16/09

Line

Alice gives a nod that is followed by a chuckle at Kyle's comment about her being a spice. Its silly quirky side was funny and refreshing that was for sure and it matched her own.

"I do believe you did call me a spice, but I'd rather be that than...."

Drawing silent Alice things for a moment.

"...a lime."

Alice scrunches up her noise and than gives a laugh as her eyes sparkle. As Kyle continues to talk and tell about where he was going and what he was doing Alice gives a nod of her head. This WAS going to be interesting, and maybe even a little fun not to mention something else unspoken felt right about it.

"You know Kyle, I think I will follow you and drive around behind that bus. I think it would be grand fun not to mention I really do want to continue my story on you. Just something about you Kyle. Not only am I intrested in you but I feel...like this is right like something tells me this is what I am ment to do. Maybe its God showing the path I should take."

Giving a smile Alice gives a thoughtful nod. Wraping her arm around Kyle's shoulder another laugh escapes her lips as she draws him closer and for a moment Alice is throw back to a time when her best friend and her had shaired moment likes these. God takes lifes, and he gives them. Knowing exacly what we need when we need it. Coming back she cant help but smile big again her arm still around Kyle.

"But you got to promise me not to yell at me anymore because when you do you have this line right here..."

Alice takes her free hand and points to Kyle forhead.

"...and for some reason it hits my funny bone and I would hate to laugh at you if your trying to be real with me."

No comments: