2/16/09

2 questions

Giving a nod Katie sits down at the table with Carson and Jason keeping her attachen on the task at hand.

"I can get the ID's together. I can go talk to Dalton about getting you one. I still have my old one and I am sure Jason has his as well."

Continuing to listen Katie gives a nods here and there to show she is understanding and gets everything that Carson is saying. This had to work, and though she admitted she was a tiny bit nervous about getting so close to the agency at the same time she was excited as she adrenalin pumped.

Thinking for a long moment Alice finally looks at Kyle and cocks her head.

"Well...I could say one of two things, but I am not sure what one would be more appropriate without scaring you away. I could always ask to go with you, so I can keep doing reports because I think you ARE in fact an intestine person with many stores still to tell, but I am not sure that is probler of me even though I'd like to."

Leading the silence for a moment Alice looks out at the scenery again as the fairs wheel slowly jerks forward before she speaks again.

"So, I guess I will just leave it at this if you ask me to come alone with you I would be delighted and I think it would be fun, it would give me a few good story's to write and give me a good boost. But if you don't ask me Kyle Mitts, I'll be waiting here so when you return, you can find me and I can talk to you again."

Alice gives Kyle a smile. Not only had she found someone she liked talking to and found so interesting but in a short time she had also found a friend that she felt like she had known for years.

No comments: