2/6/09

Alone

Jess relaxes in the booth and glances out the window for a moment just listing to Axel. Turning back to him she gives a smile and a nod. Taking note to him running his hand Jess makes the conclusion that once again his hands were bothering him.

Reaching out and not even thinking twice about it Jess reaches over the table taking Axel's hand in hers as she gently rubs it from the palm to the fingers tips trying to make it feel better while she continues to talk.

"My morning has been alright. It was awfly cold in my apartment though. When I woke up my window in the living room was open a crack. I guess I had opened it lastnight for some fresh air and I never closed it."

Continuing to rub Axel hand Jess falls silent for a long moment letting the quiet rule like it often did with the two of them. But not minding at all it was welcomed.

"...So anyways I dont think work is going to be to busy today. When I work at night it usaly isnt. I guess I dont mind to much. It give me time to fiddle with some of the camras they have there. Now thats something I like doing."

Looking up from his desk Dalton gives a nod to Scott and Reese as they enter the office. He hadnt been here long before Reese had been fired but from what time Dalton had seen him he had no complaints about him now being chief. He seemed fair and thats really all that mattered.

Darlton just listend as Reese talks about making the office bigger for them. It didnt sound like a bad idea at all. It might even be nice to have the room to cram more papers, and equipment into the room.

Once Reese is gone Dalton is about to go back to work not even minding Scott was still in the room when he receves Scott's question. Turning in his chair and looking at him again quirking his eyebrow for a moment.

"This is as much your office at it is mine, so I have no right to tell you cant stay, but if it make you feel better I dont mind at all if you stay as long as you can deal with my classicle music."

Turning again back to the computer Dalton starts to type again as the soft sound of music is hurt in the background. Stoping though for a moment Dalton looks at Scott again and with a hole heart look that said he really was having trouble he states.

"You know I am kind of glad you stayed her for a little bit. I am workin on this data base for Misty to try and help organize her research better for her so she can work on more than one thing at a time and find information, and formula she needs but I am having a problem with some of the coding of what I want to get done. Do you think maybe you could take a look at it and give your imput on it?"

Sitting up in bed Angel whipes the tears from her eyes. She was lonly, cold and felt like crap. Why hadent she told Luke what was going on she didnt know and now she could feel herself getting worse and he wasnt around when she needed him the most.

Drying her tears Angel grabs her phone and dials the ranch. She wanted to talk to Luke. She had to to she missed him to much and what would happen soon she didnt know. Dialing the number she waits.

No comments: