11/1/08

Safe

*Katie continues to keep her arm wrapped around Scott even though he pulls away. She wasnt sure what to do but let Scott know she was there for him. Katie felt helpless and it only drove the pain harder into her heart to see Scott like this. Hadnt he been through enough? Why why was he still be torchured.

Looking up at Jason's voice Katie shakes her head a little answering his question.

He's pretty bad J, I think someone told him something but he wont say who. I'm scaired for him, and feel so helpless. I'm see if I can find out anything more.*

"It's ok Scott. Its only me and Jason here with you now. We want to help you, we want to keep whoever is trying to hurt you away, but in order to do that you need to tell us what happend and who it was. Just try to think, take your time dont rush."

*Kaite moves her arm and gently rubs Scott's back as she talks to him trying to make him feel as comfortable as she could though he new it wasnt doing much help at least she was trying.*

"We have all the time in the world Scott, we wont let anyone hurt you. J and I will both keep you safe."

No comments: