10/13/08

Lips Can't

*Rosetta lays a hand on Mick's shoulder. She new he had to do was he was about to and she new it was so hard.*

"Don't blame youself Hun."

*Leaning over Rosetta gives Mick a quick kiss. She new anything she said would not make the situation better but she could hope to try and make him feel a little more at ease.*

"I'll keep BJ busy. Dinner will be done shortly so when your hungry come on in, ok?"

*Offering Mick a soft smile Rosetta turns to try and find BJ.*


*Leaning aganst the counter with Carson close to her Jess can't help the grin that plays on her lips. Jumping up on the counter so she is eye level with Carson Jess wraps her lags around his waist and pulls him close to her. Drawing her lips close to Carson Jess whispers.*

"I don't think I ever could have enough of you. My stomach can wait, my lips can't."

*Bring her lips to Carson's once more Jess press them fermly aganst his own. Her amrs finding his back, and the other the back of his head than the side of his face and down his neck before retreating back to his head. The moment lingered, the passion continuing the happyness coursing through Jess.*

* I'll be ok, I'm always ok. I just don't want to find him and relize we were to late. Or know he is alive and not know where. I just want this to be done and over with. Everyone has been through to much.

Katie looks through some files on the computer trying her best to keep on task. If they were going to do this and not lead on to it she had to keep up with her work. It was hard though, oh so hard to know that maybe just maybe Scott was out there hurt, or even worse.

Hey I was thinking J, do you think talking to my Aunt and Uncle would help any? I mean they have been dealing with the Agency for years and they might have some helpful information that could help.*

No comments: