10/28/08

Feelings

*As Carson reaches out and touches Misty her heart skips a beat as the warmth from his skin can be felt on her shoulder. Than as Carson's hand movies to her face Misty can't help but close her eyes and lean hear head into his hand slightly as she gets lost in a million emotions. His skin aganst her felt so good, a feeling she had missed.

Slowly opening her eyes again Misty's are glossy with more tears that wanted to come, the feelings had come, the feeling had gone and it killed Misty inside knowing she could hug him, knowing she couldnt kiss him. In a low horse voice Misty makes her reply.*

"I wan't to be friends Carson. More than anything I want to be, but I don't think I can. I still have to many feelings, I still....want things like they were when I look at you. I don't think I could ever be just friends with out wanting more and I don't know if that will ever go away or not."

No comments: