8/27/08

Pain

*Katie looks to Scott and than looks to Jason across the table receveing his feelings and knowing what he was thinking. Pushing her own feeling back at him and making there presence known. I know you didn't mean for this to happen. It's just delikit right now the band means everything to Kyle. Katie lets out a sigh and runs a hand over her face as she thinks for a moment.*

"Yeah know, if we raise the sacurity level around the concerts maybe but more than just me on for a little bit we might be ok. I don't know though. Kyle has a point though. If you cancle all the concerts we are just showing the Agency won. Thats how it was for my aunt and her friends. The Agency dident stop till they split up and got what they wanted everyone away from eachother. I think we need to stand tall, and show them they can't drag us down. If anything just cancle the concert this weekend. Than keep the rest for now."

*As Misty re-enters the house she goes back over to the chair and sits down as Kyle stands. Keeping her eyes on him Misty listens to what he has to say. As Kyle continues to talk and explain what was going on the relization hites her and she know the pain on her face shows it. The though hadent even crossed her mind that the Angecy might be attaching Kyle because of her.

Misty's shoulders just drop a little as she keeps her eyes on Kyle. She felt so horrable right now. If she hadent of continued to persued Kyle this wouldent have happend. It was her fault he was hurt now. That in itself hurt to think she indeed was the reason Kyle might never sing again. On top of that the saprise of the other was a bit awkward as well. Was it really that much of a shock to them? Misty hadent even though it wasent obvus. Latly where ever Kyle was outside of work she was there too.

Misty dosent take her eyes off Kyle as she trys to convay to him without words she was sorry. Finally as the conversation reverts again Misty looks down at the napkin in front of her and than she scans the room. Her mind raced over everything so fast.*

*As the three coming back into the infermary Jess looks up her eyes offering thanks to Jamie. She new she told them but it felt better having someone alse do it than herself.

As Rick talks about tests Jess gives a understanding nod.*

"I unerstand, and sleeping here would...would be fine I guess. I just...I don't know how I feel right now, about anything."

*Jess eyes move back to the ground the pain great. Her mind moving miles a minute.

As Carson tucks her hair behind her ear she looks over at him. She felt so small but having a friend helped.*

"I'm the best I can be at the moment I guess."

*Jess swallows hard before talking again.*

"Carson, thanks for staying.I'm sorry I never did the same."

No comments: