8/27/08

Cards

*Misty leans into Kyle's arm as he slings it around her. Even though the look on his face told her this wasent her fault she couldent help the feeling that lingered anyways. Misty just stays silent and listens to the rest of the conversation as her own mind trys to process everything.*

*Kaite listens and takes everything in playing in her own mind the stuff they could do for more sacurity.*

"Well first off, If Jen dosent mind, I wont mind staying with her over nights at her place for a little bit. That way I can keep my eye on things at that time."

*Katie stops again as she scans the others collecting her thoughts.*

"Well, we can scan who comes into the park, its not normal but its probley nessary. I think Con, Myself, Nate and Wyatt might be the best canadtes as for the added sacurity. We should be ok, as long as we do our jobs and stay alirt this time and not as layed back. I'm up for the challange. I promised I would protect you guy and by golly I will."

*Jess steps in the small room and looks around. The room was bear, with while walls it wasent much but it certinly was nicer looking than Jess place. Sitting down on the bed Jess wraps her arms around herself and just stairs off into the distince for a moment before looking up at Carson. Her voice stays flat showing little emotions. She dident have the emergy, and she still let sore and like crap.*

"The company is always nice. Better than stairing at blank walls. But I dont....dont want to take up anymore of your time. I'll probley fall asleep on you anyways. Or I could sujest we play some cards but we know where that got us last time."

*As Jess sits leaning up again the wall how she wished she had a beer right now. To take away the pain, to take away the memories. To erase the smell, and sound of Peter's voice that echoed in her ears. Jess just wanted to forget, she just wanted to make him mind blank though still if she forgot now, there was a long hard road ahead one that would bring up the memories many times no matter how many times she drank them away.*

No comments: