8/23/08

Fighter, Winner, Spark

*As Kyle puts her hand back on the stearing wheel Misty throws him a grin.*

"I can drive with one hand you know...I also can..."

*Misty takes her hands off the week for a second.*

"...drive with no hands."

*Placing her hands back on the wheel before Kyle has a heart attack Misty cant help but laugh again as they drive on.

Finally reaching the destination Misty shuts the car off turning to get out but stops as Kyle hands her the paper. As Misty reads over the words written a new understanding washes over her. What a heavy weaght to carry, and all for the sake of not taking the attachen away from his friend.*

"Kyle, I...you should...shair the spot light with Jason or something. I mean Kyle....I understand why you keep you silence about it, it's just a shame to see your talent go to wast."

*Misty is silent for a moment and than smiles showing a bit of her own humor.*

"Well anyways, I know you voice is gonna heal just fine because your a fighter, your a winner, and you got the spark to pull through. And when you can sing again, you better give me my own privet consert."

*Misty opens her door and steps out of the car waiting for Kyle to join her. Giving him a small push to the shoulder with her own Misty smiles.*

"I'd love a copy by the way, and I promise I wont tell it."

No comments: