8/4/08

...

*Katie lets out a long tired sigh as Jason doges and leaves the room once again. How long would this strangeness go on? Would it be like this forever?*

"Anything but hospetil good would be wonderful. I cant stand this stuff. I mean I know there pashents are sick but we havent lost our tast for food."

*Katie gives a small laugh as everyone exits the room. Keeping up the light chat with Jen for alittle bit untill Jason returns and she gives a nod trying to ignore the mixed feelings she felt.*

"Yeah I should be ok for now. I just want to get up and go home..."

*Katie is about to say more but stops and smiles as she see Scott in the doorway. He looked differnt than he did yesterday he was back to what Katie new as normal.*

"Hey Hey Scott. This is a treat second day in a row huh?"

*Katie offers a smile, and gives Jason a side long glance with a smerk.*

"Hey no one alse will give me a hug around here can I get one from you?"

*Katie sticks her toung out at Jason before turning back to Scott to receve the hug.*

"I'm doing ok. Just frustrated and want to go home. Other than they things seem good. How are you today?"

No comments: