8/4/08

Hate seeing you...

*Katie cant help but laugh again. It was nice to have friends there to cheer her up.

Katie lifts her head a little higher as she hears Jason's voice. A bigger smile spreads across her face as she waits for a morning hug only to receve non as Jason sits on the end of the bed.

Katie looks a bit confused at Jason for a moment.*

"Why does Rick have to release you? Did you hurt yourself again? And where is my morning hug?"

*Katie looks to Jason with a bit of confustion. She could tell something was wrong. Something was differnt but she just dident know what. Why did she have this sickly feeling in the stomach.*

" I'm doing ok. Just cant wait to get out of here I think. Can't wait to remember too everything seems so strange and just funny feeling I guess."

*Katie looks to Jason her eyes forming a little hint of confustion.*

*Misty looks down at the plate and smiles. There were so many times Carson did the little things that saprised her and made her happy. Those were the times she loved the most.*

"Why thank you kind Sir. It looks like my food is happy to see me too."

*Misty looks up at Carson again searching his eyes and seeing his sinsarity. Giving a soft nod she caress his face again.*

"I'm glad its ove now. I hate seeing you hurt."

*Jamie gives a small nod to Scott and gives a pat to his arm once again. She only hoped Scott would be ok and he wouldent let this one bump bring him down. He really was more than what he made himself to be. *

"Ok, well if you need anyone I am a phone away. I'll help when and if I can Scott. Your strong I know you will do whats right."

*Offering another friendly smile she turns and makes her way out of the office and to her own. Life has a funny way of working out sometimes. One heart could be broken and than healed in the strangest of ways. Sometimes it would be unexspected but in the end things worked out.*

No comments: