5/1/08

Why

*Misty enters work she seems in a pritty good mood today as she enters work. Stoping at Carson's desk she gives him a quick kiss.*

"Morning you. I'd stop and talk more but I have to get these papers signed from Reese and get them in the mail before I am late on my addmitions to stay here for the rest of school. I'll see you for lunch though."

*Misty throws a wink at Carson and makes her way to Reese office. Seeing the door open and hearing voices inside Misty steps in.*

"For whos done what to me?"

*Misty holds her smiles as she walks to Reese desk.*

"Uncle I need you to sigh these for me. They are my papers to stay here for the rest of school and I need who I did my intership for sign them. So if you would be so kind.*

*Looking down at Reese desk Misty see the picture of Ashlynn. Reaching down she pics it up a anger boiling in her at the face that staired back at her. Looking up to Reese and than to Wyatt she questions.*

"Why do you guys have a picture of Ashlynn? What trouble is she starting now?"

*Half joking Misty laughs and says.*

"I can take her out for ya."

No comments: