5/1/08

Thank you

*MIsty's eyes narrow as she stairs back at Carson.*

"Thats a cop out and you know it. When going gets rough Carson and someone calls you on something you always revery to that huh."

*Misty shakes her head as she lets out another long sigh feeling her anger build she trys to quiet it down. Though thinking this was her own fault starts to sink in.*

"I'm sorry I wasent pritty enough for you, or smart enough, or whatever the reson you had to be with that tramp I'm sorry."

*Misty starts to turn but than stops once again.*

"This ISENT who you are Carson. I saw the good in you, I saw the true Carson Banks and thats the Man I fell in love with. That man, that little boy I found is the one I will carry with me always."

*A few tears finally break free from Misty's eyes as she steps closer to Carson and give him a kiss on the forhead.*

"Thank you for even if it was a short time for shairing that man with me and I hope someday you can find him again."

*Finally Misty turns again and heads back to the infermary shuting the door and leting her tears breakefree and the pain wash over her sending her to her knees.*

*Nate just stands looking at Wyatt dumb foundedly for a moment. Than goes to the office door and stands watching Misty and Carson interact. His own anger inside him rages on.*

"Oh man...how could this happen. I...dont even know what to say. This is bad."

No comments: