5/17/08

Popcorn

*Katie goes to take a step forword as Jason holds out his hand showing his bleeding finger but stops. She eyes go to the floor as her feelings of sadness returns. With open ears Katie listens to Jason talk. Feeling Jason's eyes on her Katie looks up her eyes meeting his. She still cared for him, his eyes, the way he looked at her. As Jason leaves Katie lets out a sigh than turns to Scott.*

"Ok, I'll go let Reese know I am going than I will grab a few things for you."

*Katie lowers her head again and gives Domino a pat.*

"I'll be back."

*Slowly Katie exits the room and heads for Reese' office to let him know she was heading to Scott's.*

"Reese, I'm going to head to Scott's."

*Katie hands him the pad of paper trying to look chipper again.*

"I'll be fine. Remember I was once a bodyguard, I think I can handle this. I need to get out anyways."

*Angel smiles back at Luke as she starts to take things out of the basket.*

"We have a great group of friends here. I sure am glad Wendy took a liking to Clint. He's a great kid."

*Angel plates the sadwitches up, chips, macroni salad and jello. Along with 2 bottle of lemonaid. Scooching closer to Luke she hands him his plate and smiles.*

"I couldent think of a place I would rather be Luke.*

*Rosetta looks up from the little table BJ was helping her carry. Worry crosses her face.*

"I still havent hurd anything Jeff. And now I am geting a bit worryed. Mick is never gone this long with out calling saying he is late."

*Rosetta smiles at Bj and nods.*

"YAY...."

*BJ screams and runs outside to find his friends.

Standing up Rosetta goes over to Jeff.*

"Do you think something happend?"

*Wes finishes off his food and smiles standing to put the plate into the sink.*

"And I want to stay around for as long as possable too. I think I will stay home with you for the rest of the night. I can help wit anything around here, and Clint said he would help me with the coutch later so we can get that in ehre and make snuggle and watch a movie and eat some popcorn."

*Wes hums a happy tune as she washes up a few of the dishes that were in the sink.*

No comments: